1) "STORYBOARDING FOR FEATURE ANIMATION" at Schoolism
Storyboarding is a fundamental process when it comes to planning a film project, pitching your ideas, and ultimately bringing a script to the big screen. But what does it take to become a good story artist and work in feature animation? Join story artist and 2D animator, Alessandra Sorrentino, to talk about the art of storyboarding as it applies to feature animation, take a look at the many ways to tell a story, and go over the tools you'll need to convey your idea.
2) PRIVATE MENTORING
I offer private mentoring on Storyboarding for any levels, from beginners to professionals, tailoring each session to meet your specific needs and interests.
Here's a sneak peek of what we can dive into during our sessions:
- CRAFTING A SCENE: I'll guide you from thumbnailing to the final cut, exploring action, comedy, and performance.
- COMPOSITION: We'll dig into composition studies and dissect films to get a better grasp of cinematic language.
- SHORTHANDS: I'll help you to create quick, efficient sketches that capture the essence of a scene or a character.
- PITCHING: We'll work together to master the crucial art of pitching your storyboard sequences.
- WORKFLOW: I'll help you to find strategies to optimize your creative process for increased productivity.
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: Let's dive into brainstorming sessions to craft compelling characters and narratives.
- PORTFOLIO REVIEW: I'll provide constructive feedback on your portfolio to help you refine your work and showcase your talents effectively.
With my guidance, you'll develop the confidence and expertise to advance your storyboarding career to the next level.